d'Alba waterfull mild sunscreen
1. A vegan, mild sunscreen with strong sun protection with a SPF of 58.1 ± 6.2 and PFA of PA++++ (21.21 ± 3.62). With more than 100nm non-nano sun protection ingredients, the sunscreen doesn't absorb into the skin being suitable for sensitive skin including children.
2. TThe sunscreen's main ingredient, white truffle, is a nutrient-rich substance extracted from Piedmont, Italy. White truffle contributes to skin vitality and texture enhancement as well as mineral supply.
3. The addition of centella asiatica extract (gotu kola), tocopherol, hyaluronic acid, allantoin, witch-hazel extract, green tea water, holy basil extract, etc. add vitamin E and moisture to the skin, providing it with ample nutrients to complete hydration.
4. TThough being a physical sunscreen, it applies with an essence-like consistency, leaving moisture with a light finish. Great to reapply without any residue.
5. TApproved by the Italian Vegetarian Association of its pure and 100% vegan substances. Due to its plant-based ingredients, it provides a mild and gentle application to the face while supplying the skin with nutrients with a radiant finish.
*Dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked