d'Alba White Truffle First Aromatic Spray Serum 2.02 fl.oz
1. VEGAN certified and derma tested facial spray serum for abundant hydration and firmness from deep within. A mild formula yet, with powerful ingredients, the Aromatic Spray Serum presents convenient and definite results.
2. With an internationally recognized Italian V-label certification, the trustworthy vegan formula is also hypoallergenic, mild for sensitive skin safely sealed with the approval of dermatest®.
3. In-vivo tested results of skin elasticity improvement by 4% and deep hydration level improvement of 8% after 4 weeks of use. Also, tested for instantly reduced dry patches with just one spritz. Effective skincare treatment for your skin.
4. High-quality white truffles from piedmont infused with Tocopherol(vitamin E) together make dalba's one and only ingredient Trufferol™, full of antioxidants. The exclusion of surfactants makes the double layering of plant-based oils and serum, deeply hydrating and retaining moisture.
5. The mist-like spritz pump helps the particles of the spray serum lightly land on the skin with comfort. Also, multi-functioned working as a mist/serum/setting spray. Use it both in your skincare/makeup routine in any and every step
Italian V-LABEL VEGAN certified
Dermatest® Certification achieved
*Clinically tested, hypoallergenic
- Improve Moisture Level
- Deep elasticity care
- Light finish
- All-in-one care
- Can be used before, during, after makeup Whenever & Wherever & Anytime
- Spray-type container for convenient use
Trufferol (white truffle + tocopherol) dalba8 blending oil (macadamia seed oil, vitamin tree fruit oil, avocado oil, olive oil, sunflower seed oil,etc.) Rosa Damascena Flower Water 77%, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, VagestopTM
Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Water, Glycereth-26, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Tuber Magnatum Extract, Tocopherol, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Butylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Betaine, Glycerin, Panthenol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sorbitol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Arginine, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Carbomer, Freesia Refracta Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Lilium Candidum Flower Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Saussurea Involucrata Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Sparassis Crispa Extract, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Potassium Sorbate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Bixa Orellana Seed Oil, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Fragrance, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol
For skincare: Shake and spritz as much as you please right after cleansing to add moisture and nutrients to your skin. Can be used in between any step of your skincare.
Before/After Makeup: Shake and spritz before your makeup to prep your skin and after your makeup to set it and add the glow.
*serum+mist+setting spray ALL-IN-ONE
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked